This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Banking online can be very critical in many cases. Users normally need an account that would secure their money and realiable everytime the user will do banking online. BofA Login can maybe one of those login site that you may trust but the looks of the site design, you can really question if you are making the best decision to do banking with them. BofA login site has a lot of things going on which can be puzzling to the users. Simply but brief login site would be well appreciated by the user specially if you are just accessing your account. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the BofA login process. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://www.bankofamerica.com/. You should now be entering the Bank of America site.
2. Enter your online ID in the "Enter your Online ID" section.
3. Click on the "Sign in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
4. You should now be getting into your BofA account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your online ID and make sure you entered the correct characters.
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. In that case, click on the "Help/Options" link below the login section.
3. There are different options you can choose from base on what type of loggin in problems you have. Click on the link that suits your problem.
4. If you have problems on where to sign in for your passcode, enter the site's URL: https://www.bankofamerica.com/homepage/passcode-help.go.
5. If you forgot your Online ID, enter the site's URL: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/reset/entry/resetIDScreen.go.
6. If you forgot your passcode, enter the site's URL: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/reset/entry/resetPasscodeScreen.go
8. You need to (1) enter your online ID in the "Online ID" section
9. Click on the link "Continue" highlighted in a blue box.
10. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Bank of America with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
11. You are now required to use this new password upon your next BofA Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your BofA Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Bank of America through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go to go to the BofA Contact Us site.
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the BofA Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Bank of America in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the BofA Login process.